Total Pageviews

Friday, November 14, 2008

can girls and boys be bestfriends without affection?

I still remember when i was a kid, my bestfren is my neighbor who is a boy. His name is hafiz and im 3 years older than him. Hes the first one who ever influence me to listen to backstreet boys's album when i was 9 years old.

So there and then, i started to play football, calling roger roger, wrestling and all boys' game. Till my mom warned me to behave like a girl or else she will send me to religious school so i can be mould to be SOPAN ( decent ).

Former,I have a lots of boy friends compare to girl friends, its due to my perangai yang nakal nak mampos... i even dare to baling batu kat kepala budak laki.. cuz i feel superior due to my height is higher than them.

Eventhough, I've bullied enough all my frens,as times goes by and we'd grow, suddenly i am pendek than those guys... hence, we're still a good friends but in turn, they bully me back! :)

Nowadays, its hard to find guy friends like what i got from primary school....... the understanding is.. if u befriend with guys , its going to be a feeling , affection, emotional, love, or anything that you wana call it...

I just wanna have guy friends that can be my accompany through easy and pains, boleh gelak2 bagai nak gila di kedai mamak, can shopping2 together, can build up networking in any aspects and lots more.

But instead, HERE IN MYSPACE....... i just don't know whether myspace had been consideration to be A FLIRTING's site, whilst friendster is a FRIEND's site..and BLOGSPOT only for interest of people who love reading or just plainly inborn stalker?

One good example, a guy would befriend with me if they think im single... but when the truth is prevailing, gradually......... they will go away from me.

This is such a sad story though... i just wanna befriends.. and can be my geng to melepak2... funny enuf.. as im getting older, my guy friends r becoming few.

Here are my guy friends that still can lepak2 with me but hey, they still got special gf.......... Azri, hafizi, and cacak....

hopefully, our society would be more open minded... doesnt mean that, when u started a frenship outside ur college or school.. it was meant to be more than friend?

think wise.



No comments: